The My Health Record System Operator advises there will be a planned upgrade of the My Health Record system production environment from 7.00pm Friday 19 June 2020 (AEST) to 1.15am Saturday 20 June 2020 (AEST) with a restricted-write period from 7.30pm to 11.15pm Friday 19 June 2020 (AEST). This will affect some services, including mobile apps connected to the My Health Record system.
During the restricted-write period, the My Health Record system, including connecting mobile applications, will be available to access My Health Record functionalities including some write transactions:
1) access and view a My Health Record
2) add new reports to a record
3) update an existing record
4) remove information from a record
5) if using a mobile app, the app will be able to connect to the My Health Record system. If connection is lost, please log in again.
The following subset of write transactions to the My Health Record system will be disabled:
1) linking a My Health Record to a myGov account
2) linking a PRODA account to the National Provider Portal
3) resetting password and User Linking Code (ULC) linking via Admin Portal
4) new care agency employee registration
5) Notify Account Change (NAC) flow.
We apologise for any inconvenience.
If a consumer or healthcare provider needs assistance, they can call the Help line on 1800 723 471 (available 24 hours, 7 days a week). Call charges may apply for mobile phones.
for further advice about this message if necessary.
Jun 12, 14:04 AEST